1. Silence: Lower eyes and be silent.
2. Present: Stand or kneel, remove cloths and cross wrists behind back, eyes lowered.
3. Restrict: Simply cross wrists behind back.
4. Rest: Sit on heels, legs spread and hands (palms up) on top of legs.
5. Submit: Sit on heels, lean forward until head touches the ground. Place arms overhead with palms up and wrists crossed.
6. Expose (or Gorean) Submit: Sit in heels, lean back until your back rests on the ground and keeping legs wide apart, place your hands over your head with wrists crossed.
7. Attend : Adhere to preset tasks for the pleasure of the Dominant
8. Relax : Clear your mind and follow slow breathing techniques
9. Resume: Cancels Previous Command.
Other Common rules...
a) Always ask permission to release (orgasm).
These are guidelines only and I do not in any way presume this to be the only rules. All rules are to be consensual between the parties involved. SAFE, SANE and CONSENSUAL
b) Never be disrespectful to your master or OTHERS.
c) Never allow yourself to be hit with whip or crop on the tailbone, head or neck.
d) Do not allow permanent injury, scaring, cutting, burning.
e) Do not submit to be passed around as as a sexual favor between Doms (unless this makes you happy).
f) Respect the use of a safe word like "daffy" to stop unwanted activity.
The safe word should always be an 'out of place' word.
g) Never leave nipple clamps on for more than 15 minutes even not if in an online session. Allow blood to circulate.
h) Always ask for "Mercy"or use a preset "safe word" if suspended and limbs become cold or numb.
Other information for the submissive man on relationships, dating, collaring ceramony, advice from Dommes and submissives, can be found at The D/s Directory Plus.